Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mark,
I filled out a survey for Mayflower the other day, but unfortunately, did not know the full names of the individuals who helped with my move, so they could be commended for their work.
I just wanted you to know that I have not moved with professional movers in a very long time - they do not have the best reputation.  But, my experience with y’all was just fantastic!  The three quotes that I received from various movers were pretty much in the same price range.  However, your kind and professional attitude as you carefully checked everything I needed to be moved swayed me to choose your firm Admiral Movers.
The packers (two of whom ended up being the movers, also) were so careful with my goods.  I am not finished unpacking yet, but everything that I have unpacked up to this point was perfectly safe and unbroken.  It is easy to see the care they took with each item, especially the ones I indicated were special to me!  When they came to get my goods, they protected the house in the same way, being especially careful with some of my larger pieces, so as not to scratch the walls, etc.  Finally, when they arrived in Florida with my goods, they were so wonderful about protecting my new home.  They placed every item where I needed it to be, and each box in the correct room for me.  The men were courteous, friendly, and professional.  I wish I could have tipped them more!
Thank them again for me.  I have a physical disability and could not help them in any way while they were working.  In fact, they insisted that I just sit and point!  You have some fantastic people working for you - I just wanted them to know again how much I appreciated the job they did.
Please pass this on to your bosses, as well.  They need to know what wonderful people they have working for them!  I have already recommended your firm to others in that area, and will do so in the future.
D
Denise L. Gentry
235 Bayou Bend Road
Groveland, FL 34736

No comments:

Post a Comment