Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Michael Enrique Cordero – Montgomery, AL

I have been in the United States Marine Corps for over 26 years and I can state that my latest move was the smoothest I have had and I attribute that directly to Señora Olivia Foster (334-262-6666). This young lady works at ADMIRAL MOVERS – (MONTGOMERY, AL) and she is certainly an asset to not only her company but obviously to all military members using that moving company. Señora Foster was understanding, thorough, and quite fast in responding to any and all concerns we had. She definitely made this move smooth with regards to finalizing our move dates on both ends. I just pray that I get somebody as good as her for my family’s next military move.

Semper Fidelis and may GOD Continue to Bless America!

Admiral Movers Review

No comments:

Post a Comment